Programs of the European Union
- EXCELTOUR Project – EFQM Certification. business consulting for Armenian tourism and hospitality companies to obtain certification from the European Foundation for Quality Management; consultancy was carried out within the framework of the EXCELTOUR program implemented by the “Principles of Development” NGO;
- SEAG – business consulting and mentoring for the beneficiaries of the “Social Entrepreneurship in Armenia and Georgia – SEAG” program implemented by the “Principles of Development” NGO.
- SEAG – Digital marketing course for the beneficiaries of the “Social Entrepreneurship in Armenia and Georgia (SEAG)” program implemented by the “Principles of Development” NGO.
- Destination Management System – DMS – Our current program is with our partner company – DM Consulting: “Online Destination Management (DMS) platform – creation of a tour planning platform for the northern regions of Armenia.” The online destination management platform is an online system for the northern regions of Armenia that enables tourists to plan tours and get great experiences in Shirak, Lori, and Tavush. The main purpose of the DMS platform is to collect information in one place on where to go, what to see, what to do in a tourist destination, and who provides the services.
- Full hotel business rebranding and marketing consulting: creation of a logo, website, and other marketing content and materials, management of social media pages
- Participatory Rapid Destination Analysis (PRDA) – analysis of a tourist destination with six main tourism criteria.
- Marketing and sales course for conference participants: Conference on hiking trails mapping in Armenia.
- Training in tourism and hospitality (Dual education) for professionals of medium-professional institutions.
- Marketing and Sales Course and Digital Marketing Course for PRP and ARDI Program Beneficiaries
- Marketing consulting and training, and preparation of marketing materials for small tourism businesses under the MyArmenia program
- Marketing and sales training for hotels and hospitality businesses
- Creating a course methodology for a local self-government school
Training course on using the advantages of a competitive tourism sector: WB-funded Mayors for Economic Growth project
AUA – Open Education programs of the American University of Armenia
- Creating guidebooks and training materials for small tourism businesses
- Course on service quality in the hospitality industry
- Marketing course
- Digital Marketing Course for a Technology Company
- Guesthouse and small hotel management and marketing course