For bed & breakfast, small guesthouse and hotel, and other accommodation businesses
Sales and Marketing for Small Hotels and B&Bs is a training course for accommodation businesses. As a small hotel or B&B, do you know who your guests are? Why are they coming to your place? What do they like, or what do they need?
Are you offering what your guests want?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, you might be losing a big portion of your potential revenues. You can never estimate the number of potential guests who scrolled down over accommodation listings without even bothering to click on your listing!
This course allows you to have answers to these questions and offer exactly what your guests need and want.
This is a 10-hour course for small hotels and guesthouses
This course is intended for B&Bs, small guesthouses and hotels, and other accommodation businesses. It presents a practical guide on how to increase occupancy and sales and achieve greater success. The topics include:
- Who are your guests? Why are they coming to your B&B?
- Are you selling what your ideal customer wants? Understand your guests’ needs and expectations.
- How are you different from your competition? How exactly do you want to distinguish your hotel or B&B?
- Your online presence: website, social media pages
- Preparing your house for the guests
- Systems and standards – “ the secret weapons of service”
- How “online” has changed your guests
Learn these topics and more in our Sales and Marketing for B&Bs course.
The course format is flexible to fit the schedules of participants. The entrance fee per participant is AMD 20,000. An advance payment of at least 3,000 AMD is required to complete the registration. You can find the details for the bank transfer on the registration page.
Register for the course by clicking the button below. You can also register by writing to email@example.com.
To get a sense of what the course offers you and if it matches your professional interests, you can download sample course materials for free by clicking this blue button below.